At PAWZ we believe that every animal deserves the chance to love and be loved. We have made it our mission to help save as many dogs as possible by supporting the important work that no-kill shelters do for millions of homeless and mistreated dogs every day.
Our products offer fun and fashionable styles and designs to help you look great and feel great while supporting an incredible mission!
By donating 10% of net profits to no-kill shelters, we hope to help end the mistreatment and euthanasia of dogs worldwide. Join the Pawz pack and together we can make a difference in the lives of shelter dogs looking for their forever home.
We are a small business family owned and operated since 2015! To date we have donated over $600,000!
- Each year, approximately 1.5 million animals are euthanized in U.S. shelters. (ASPCA).
- Animal shelters across the nation are forced to stretch their resources to the brink to accommodate an overwhelming population of homeless and at-risk animals (ASPCA)
- Each year, approximately 6.5 million companion animals enter animal shelters nationwide--and approximately 1.5 million are euthanized. (ASPCA)
- 5 in 10 dogs in shelters are euthanized simply because there is no one to adopt them (ASPCA).
- Approximately 1.6 million shelter dogs are adopted each year. (ASPCA).